Illumina Business LTD - Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase any Services without prior consent from a parent or guardian.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and agreements contained herein, the Parties agree as follows:
- “Account” refers to Your membership account with the Company with respect to any Services accessed or purchased (as applicable).
- “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions” refers to this agreement and the terms and conditions herein.
- “Card” refers to any Visa, Mastercard, American Express or any other credit card or debit card details provided by You to the Company in order to pay for any Services.
- “Coach” refers to any representative of the Company in their capacity as a coach under the name of the Company, including (for the avoidance of doubt) Suzie Cuthbertson.
- “Coaching and training Relationship” refers to the alliance between You and a Coach/trainer which is designed to facilitate a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires you to maximise your personal, professional and/or business potential by creating and developing Your personal, professional and/or business goals and developing a strategy/plan for You to achieve those
- “Company” refers to Illuminia Business Ltd and/or its directors (including Suzie Cuthbertson and Victoria Morley), officers, employees, affiliates, interns and other representatives (as applicable).
- “Content” refers to any material in any form published, created, or distributed by the Company (or by any Third-Party with the Company’s consent) on the Website.
- “Experts” refers to (but is not limited to) any psychics, tarot cards readers, mediums, EFT practitioners, nutritionists, PR consultants, womb shamans, light healers, and/or any other spiritual or energy experts or consultants referred to You by the Company.
- “Instalment” refers to the agreement of payment distribution for the payment plan entered into between the Company and You for Services rendered.
- “Parties” refers to You and the Company, and, as applicable, You and any Experts.
- “Payment Plan” refers to any payment for Services made or to be made by monthly (or other periodic) instalments.
- “Services” refers to any present or future services or Content provided by the Company on the Website including, but not limited to, energy work sessions, healing sessions, coaching sessions, live teachings, recordings, in-person events, podcasts, social media posts, social media community groups, written publications, books, meditations, visualisations, assignments, masterclasses, quizzes, courses and memberships and any associated support services.
- “Third-Party” refers to any person or entity (a) which is not the Company and (b) which is not solely employed by the Company.
- “Website” refers to the entire computing hardware and software installation that is or supports this website or any other website created by, or to be created by, the Company including (but not limited to) any business social media pages connected to the Company.
- “You”, “Your” or “Yourself” (as applicable) refers to any person who accesses and/or purchases a Service from the Company, or utilises the Website, or any other Service provided by the Company and/or Experts.
- Involved Parties: This Contract is entered into between You and the Company for the purpose of the Company providing a space (whether in person or virtual, one-to-one or in a group or community setting or otherwise) to establish a Coaching Relationship with You using the applicable Services.
The Services may include the Company’s referral to industry Experts and the Company is not liable nor responsible for any outcomes achieved or not achieved during any Expert sessions referred to You by the Company. You agree that any Expert is not part of the Company nor a representative of the Company, nor associated with the Company’s brand or the Company’s ethics and standards. The Company assumes that any Expert holds their own liability insurance and the Company is excluded from any past, current, or future litigation involving You and any such Experts. Should there be a dispute between You and an Expert, You shall liaise with the relevant Expert directly (without involving the Company).
By accessing or using any Services, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, You may not access any Services.
- Description of Coach training : You understand that in order to enhance the training Relationship, You shall communicate honestly with Your trainer, be open to feedback and assistance from your trainer, and You shall create the time and energy to participate fully in the applicable Service(s).
- Coaching and training Outcomes/Expectations: You are entirely responsible for Your outcomes and for achieving Your goals in Your Coaching/training Relationship. The Company is only here to recommend and suggest to You, not counsel or advise You.
You are in sole control over Your choices within Your Coaching/training Relationship and You have the right at any time to decline a Service or recommendation.
- Agree to be Bound: By ticking the box “Terms and Conditions” which refers to this Agreement, You acknowledge that You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, which includes (with respect to any applicable Services) keeping Your commitments, being on time for sessions, completing the applicable Services, and executing all outstanding payments in full.
- Purchases: You are encouraged to familiarise Yourself with Your rights contained within the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website and/or the Company (a "Purchase"), You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Purchase including, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping Information.
In such circumstances, You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any applicable credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any such Purchase; and (ii) that the information You supply to us is true, correct and complete. You expressly agree that the Company, Illumina Business Ltd and any other Coaches are not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
By submitting such information, You grant the Company the right to provide the information to third parties for the purposes of facilitating the completion of any applicable Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Purchase at any time for any reason including but not limited to: lack of Service availability, errors in the description or price of any Service or error in Your order. You expressly agree that the Company, Illuminia Business Ltd or any other Coaches cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of such cancellation.
The Company reserves the right to refuse or cancel Your Purchase if any fraudulent activity or any other unauthorised or illegal activity is suspected in connection with the Purchase.
- Pricing: It is possible that, before you complete the Purchase of a Service, the price of that Service may have increased from that posted on the Website at the time You decided to Purchase that Service. In the event that this should occur, the Company is not obligated to provide You with that Service until You have confirmed that You wish to Purchase that Service at the new price.
All Services are billed in GBP, and You agree to all fees or currency conversion rates
You may incur from purchasing a Service from the Company.
You agree to pay any and all charge(s) in connection with the Purchase of any Services from any third party payment processor (such as, but not limited to, Stripe) and/or Your credit/debit card information for which You have supplied and authorised the Company to use.
Prices for the Services are subject to change without notice to You.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any Service (or any part thereof) without notice to You at any time. Should we terminate the Service with you it is at the discretion of Company whether you are eligible or not for a refund. It is decided on a case by case basis and dependent upon the amount of monies collected at the time of the termination.
We shall not be liable to You or to any Third-Party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any Service.
- Payment Plans: Payment plans are available as an optional form of payment for certain Services. You are billed in advance according to the relevant specified payment due dates.
You authorise the Company to arrange withdrawal of funds in the form of payment specified on Your account, at the intervals specified in the applicable payment plan agreement on the payment page of the Website at the time of the relevant Purchase (the “Payment Plan Schedule”).
If You have purchased a Service that is on a scheduled Payment Plan, You agree that You are obligated to pay for the Service in full according to the Payment Plan Schedule.
- All Payments: You must ensure there are sufficient funds available with respect to Your designated form of payment (credit card, debit card, PayPal, cheque or other payment processor) in order to allow the payment to be processed when due. You agree to notify the Company promptly in writing if the nominated form of payment You provided is cancelled, suspended, or due to expire or otherwise ceases to be a means by which the Company is able to collect payments while payments remain outstanding. In this case, You must immediately nominate another valid form of payment or pay the outstanding balance as per this Agreement and/or Your designated Payment Plan.
- Authorisation of Payment: With respect to a Purchase, by making Your initial payment and/or by ticking the box “Terms and Conditions” which refers to this Agreement, You authorise the Company to charge Your credit or debit card, cash Your cheque, or initiate payment via Stripe (or any other monetary collection agency) (as applicable) AND You agree that it is Your responsibility to set up a direct debit on 1st of each month should You have chosen a Payment Plan.
You represent to the Company that payment of the amount due to the Company with respect to any Purchase will not place a significant financial burden on You or Your family. You are responsible for payment of the entire amount due or the relevant instalment(s) due in accordance with any applicable Payment Plan (as applicable) before the applicable Service starts. This amount will be paid regardless of whether You attend all sessions, and regardless of whether You have selected to pay in one lump sum in accordance with a Payment Plan.
By ticking the box “Terms and Conditions” which refers to this Agreement, You agree that if, for any reason, You choose to cancel any part of a Service, You are obligated to pay or continue to pay whatever balance is due regardless of Your participation or lack thereof in the applicable Service. For the avoidance of doubt, no refunds will be issued by the Company (unless the Company agrees otherwise), and all scheduled payments must be paid on time and/or at the specified intervals in accordance with any applicable Payment Plan and/or this Agreement (see clause 13 Failure of Payment details below).
- Refunds: Refunds are not offered by the Company, unless the Company agrees otherwise. You may email [email protected] to discuss any extenuating circumstances that may result in the issuance of a voucher for future Services (noting that full payment of the original Service is required at the time of distribution of any such voucher for future Services). Vouchers are only offered at the discretion of the Company on a case-by-case basis.
Should the Company wish to honour a refund, it shall be credited to Your form of payment
on file as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 business days.
- Failure of Payment: Should You be in arrears with respect to payment of any Service, the Company has the right to revoke all access to Your Account including (but not limited to) any access to past, current, or future Services Full payment of overdue payments does not guarantee You access to any Services and Your Account will only be reinstated upon the approval and at the discretion of the Company. By ticking the box “Terms and Conditions” which refers to this Agreement, You are stating You understand and agree to these terms.
There is a 10 day grace period for failure of payment of any Service. Failure of payment beyond the 10 day grace period, and/or any lack of communication regarding outstanding payments, and/or failure to mutually agree a new Payment Plan with the Company by the end of the 10 day grace period, may result in a late fee charge of either a) £75 per month for each month You have failed to pay for the relevant Service or b) 2.00% of the outstanding balance of the relevant Service (whichever is greater) for the extra time and effort the Company needs to spend to recover the outstanding monies.
The Company will send one courtesy email to Your email address on file (or the email address You used to purchase any Services), in order to help facilitate rectifying any outstanding payment issues during the 10 day grace period. Any and all communication after this is Your responsibility.
It is not the Company's responsibility to rectify any outstanding payment issues. You are responsible for any expired card information, insufficient funds and any other payment discrepancies.
Should there be an attempt to purchase a new Service at any time when a payment of an existing Service remains outstanding, access to that new Service will be denied and any payment made towards the new Service will be applied towards the outstanding balance of the existing Service by reference to the oldest outstanding invoice date before the residual balance (if any) is applied to the purchase of the new Service.
- Foreign Taxes, Duties and Import Restrictions: If You are not residing in the United Kingdom, the Company has no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in Your country. You are responsible for purchasing Services which You are lawfully entitled to import and use and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in Your country.
- Termination for Unprofessionalism: The Company is committed to attempting to provide You with a positive, nourishing, healing, and productive experience yet recognises this is contingent upon an individual's subjective view/perspective. Therefore, all outcomes with respect to Your Coaching Relationship are Your responsibility and obligation.
By ticking the box “Terms and Conditions” which refers to this Agreement, You agree the Company, at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or terminate Your right to participate in any Services without refund or forgiveness of any remaining monthly payments if You become disruptive or difficult to work with, and/or fail to follow guidelines, expectations, or rules with respect to any Services.
- Cancellation: The Company has a 48-hour cancellation policy with respect to any one-to-one sessions for a Service (“One-to-One Sessions”), which means You may cancel or reschedule a One-to-One Session, but You MUST notify the Company no later than 48 hours prior to the relevant scheduled One-to-One Session. If You missYour scheduled One-to-One Session, or You are late for such a session, the Company will attempt, in good faith, to reschedule the missed session (or the missed portion thereof). If the session cannot be rescheduled to the convenience of the Company, that One-to-One Session will be forfeited, and no refund will be given.
You also understand that any/all Services that You purchase (including any associated benefits) shall expire at the end of the applicable Service and will not be carried-over. You agree that the Services you purchase (and any associated benefits) shall be used during the applicable Service (or otherwise shall be forfeited without refund).
- Account: You agree that You have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about Yourself on Your Account. We need this information in order to provide You with a proper and personalised Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your information (including but not limited to) Your password and other personal information and from preventing unauthorised persons from using Your Account.
You agree to accept all responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account and password. You will tell the Company immediately if You believe or become aware of any person(s) who may have accessed Your Account without Your authorisation. In such circumstances, it is Your responsibility to log in to Your Account and change Your password, if required.
You are NOT at any time permitted to share Your personal information (including, but not limited to, Your password or access to Your Account) with others, nor are You permitted to allow others to access any Services rendered in Your name.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of any Services, use of any Services, or access to any Services or any contact on the Website through which any Service is provided, without express written consent from the Company.
- Confidentiality: The Company respects Your privacy and insists that You respect the privacy of the Company and others using the Company’s Services. You agree not to violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party or the Company.
Further, the Company respects Your confidential and proprietary information, which constitutes any information You specifically state is “Confidential” during the course of any Services. Any material or information shared during the course of any Services must not be shared with others.
- No Guarantees: The Company has made every effort to accurately represent the benefits You will receive through any Services provided by the Company. There are no guarantees regarding any result or benefit to be received by You. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including but not limited to, his or her background, dedication, beliefs, starting point in their business, desire and motivation.
- Disclaimer: The Company is not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, financial wealth management, health or wellness, mental health or therapeutic advice. It is Your responsibility to secure assistance from the appropriately qualified professional if such advice is needed.
Your use of any Service is at Your sole risk. Each Service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Each Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
The Company its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) a Service will function uninterrupted, will be secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects with respect to a Service will be corrected; c) a Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using a Service will meet Your requirements or expectations.
- Intellectual Property:
Each Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors (as applicable). Each Service is protected by copyright and other laws of both England and Wales and foreign countries (as applicable). Our intellectual property nor brand may not be used in connection with any other product or service without the prior written consent of the Company.
21.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights in the materials provided to you by us as part of the training (“Materials”) and nothing in these Terms or otherwise shall operate to transfer the ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials to you or to any other person.
21.2 You may not at any time copy, reproduce, publish in any form, share, sell, dispose of or otherwise make available to a third party in any way any of the Materials.
21.3 We grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to use all or any of the Materials for the purposes for which the Membership was provided only.
21.4 Except as set out in paragraph 6.3, you may not use any of our intellectual property rights at any time except where duly licensed. Use of our logo is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
21.5 You may not without our prior written consent make any audio or visual recordings of any part of our Materials.
21.6. We may from time to time record any or all or any part of the Materials being delivered during your attendance. You authorise us to use your image and voice in any such recordings (and to make use of such recording in any way we think fit) without payment, other conditions or need for further consent.
21.7 You acknowledge that certain information contained in the Materials is already in the public domain.
21.8 You are not permitted to sell or promote products or services to other members of our Membership at any time without our prior written permission.
21.9 The provisions of this paragraph 6 shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Governing Law: This Agreement any non-contractual obligations connected with it and performance hereunder shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, regardless of the country in which You are located in or in which You purchased a Service.
- Force Majeure: Except for an obligation to pay fees, neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such Party cannot perform due to matters beyond their control, including (but not limited to) strike, fire, flood, pandemic, or other natural or global disaster, war embargo, or riot, cyber-attack, sickness (a “Force Majeure”). It is an expectation that the delayed Party immediately notify the other Party of such delay, if and when possible depending on circumstances related to internet, telephone services or bill of health.
The terms of this clause shall not exempt the Parties from their obligations hereunder, but merely suspend their duty to perform, until the Force Majeure condition ceases to exist. During the term of this Force Majeure, You shall continue to pay for any Services as per this Agreement, unless otherwise stated by the Company in writing.
- Service Interruption: The Company will do its best to maintain the Website so that You have constant access to it, but there will be times when Your use may be interrupted. Interruption of the Website or any Services for reasonable periods of time for maintenance or causes beyond the Company’s control is NOT grounds for repayment of any monies paid towards any Services purchased. When we are aware of the likelihood of downtime, we will notify You in advance, when possible.
- No Partnership: Nothing in this Agreement is intended to suggest a partnership, venture alliance, security interest, or employer relationship between You and the Company.
- Waiver: The waiver or failure of the Company to exercise any right under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights under this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, it is to that extent to be deemed modified in order to comply with applicable law, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected in any way.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding whether oral or written relating to this Agreement.
- Liability: In no case shall the Company (including, for the avoidance of doubt, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, interns and other representatives), or its agents, contractors, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, gross negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from Your use of any Services, or for any other claim related in any way to Your use of any Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Services or any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website and/or a Service, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Services or any such Content, even if the Company is advised of their possibility. Because some countries, states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
29.1. We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of contract, loss of corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered or incurred by the you as a result of you entering into the Contract and/or us providing the membership/mentorship/subscriptions.
29.2. Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall in all circumstances be limited to the price paid by you for the Membership.
29.3. If we are prevented from or delayed in performing our obligations by your act or omission or by any circumstance outside of our control, we shall not be liable to you for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred by you that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
29.4. We shall not be liable for additional costs incurred by you as a result of changes in (i) the Membership, (ii) any of the Materials, (iii) the location of venues, (iv) the time and date of sessions or (v) trainers, instructors or coaches.
29.5. Nothing in this paragraph 8 shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
29.6. The provisions of this paragraph 8 shall survive termination of the Contract.
29.7. You acknowledge and agree that:
29.7.1. The Contract constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersedes any previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the provision of the Membership (which shall be deemed to have been terminated by mutual consent);
29.7.2. in entering into the Contract you have not relied on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether in writing or not) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) relating to the provision of the Membership other than as expressly set out in the Contract.
- Exclusions: For the avoidance of doubt, without limiting the generality of the foregoing and notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, under no circumstances will the Company ever be liable to You or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising from, connected with, or relating to Your use of any Services, these Terms and Conditions, the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, the termination of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise, including (but not limited to) personal injury, loss of data, loss of business, loss of markets, loss of savings, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of use, loss of production, loss of reputation or loss of goodwill, anticipated or otherwise, or any other economic loss, under any theory of
liability (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory or law or equity), regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including, without limitation, gross negligence and fundamental breach) by the Company or any person for whom the Company is responsible, and even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
- Client Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions: If, at the Company’s request, You send certain specific submissions such as (but not limited to) contest entries, testimonials, comments or feedback or (without a request from the Company) You send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, the ”Comments”) to the Company, You agree that the Company may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that You forward to the Company. The Company is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments.
The Company may, but shall have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove any Comments that the Company determines (in its sole discretion) to be potentially unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violating any Party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that Your Comments will not violate any right of any Third-Party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that Your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of any Service or the Website. You shall not use a false e‐mail address, pretend to be someone other than Yourself, or otherwise mislead us or Third-Parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments You make and their accuracy. The Company takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Comments posted by You or any Third-Party.
- Disputes/Defamation of Character: All disagreements/disputes shall be raised by You in a timely manner (and, in any event, within 30 days of first complaint)m and shall be emailed to [email protected] The Company shall use reasonable endeavors to handle any disagreements/disputes internally and in an amicable way. You agree to handle any disagreements/disputes in an amicable way and in good faith in order to rectify any disagreements/disputes directly with the Company.
When a disagreement/dispute is emailed to the Company, You shall include the following four items in Your email:
- in what respect You believe the Company has failed to follow or breached any Service and/or this Agreement;
- the date, if relevant, of the failure or breach of any Service and/or this Agreement;
- when and how You discovered the failure or breach of any Service and/or this Agreement; and
- Your suggestion as to a possible action the Company could take to resolve the situation and restore Your faith in the Company.
You agree to never publicly, nor privately, disparage the Company. Should You be found to have breached this Agreement, the Company is entitled to take legal action against You and/or seek financial compensation from You at the Company’s discretion for defamation of character or otherwise.
The Company reserves the right to refuse any Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify the Company in respect of any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense, outgoing or payment (including legal expenses (on a full indemnity basis)) arising out of, from, or relating to breach by You of this Agreement.
- Provisions of Service: the Company has the right to change the nature or provision of any Services at any time. The Company may tell You about such changes by email or by posting the relevant details on the Website.
If there are changes to the nature or provision of any Services and it involves action on Your part, and You do not take that action, the Company is entitled to terminate the applicable Services to You without notice.
- Effective Date of Agreement: This Agreement is considered effective from the date of first payment for a paid Service or, if a Service requires no payment, from the date of first accessing such Service.
- Changes to the Agreement: You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. The Company reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes on the Website. It is Your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes Your acceptance of those changes.
The Company reserves the right to modify the contents of the Website at any time, but the Company is under no obligation to update any information on the Website.
You agree that it is Your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
- Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
A person who is not a Party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this Agreement.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
The Parties agree that this Agreement and any non-contractual obligations connected with it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in connection with any disputes arising in connection with this Agreement.
By ticking the box “Terms and Conditions”, You are agreeing that You have read, You understand and You agree to ALL of the Terms and Conditions above. Should You be under the age of 18 years old, You confirm that You have brought this Agreement to Your parent or guardian, and that they also have read, understand and agree to ALL of the terms of this Agreement.
Illumina Business Ltd